Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Miss Independent

Today my daughter dressed herself for the pool.  She is quite the little diva.  However, when called that, she responds "Im not a diva!  I am a princess!"  So I guess I should say shes quite the little princess.  She is also learning to floss her teeth to make sure she gets all of the "sugar bugs" out.  Its adorable to watch her be so independent.   At times its hard to let her grow up and do things on her own.  Shes still my "baby" so I think its mostly hard for me to let her grow up, but I know it has to be that way.  However, the other night she fell asleep on the couch and I couldnt help to pull out my camera to take a few photos of my "baby."  I even got to carry her to bed and tuck her in just like I did when she wasent so "independent."  It was so nice to take time out of my busy day to just hold her.  Sometimes I get caught up in my busy schedule I forget about the little things like this.  I sat there and held her just for a little bit before I could lay her down since I never know when it will be my last time to hold her while she sleeps like that.  Its little things like this I never want to forget. 








0 comments:

Post a Comment