Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New beginnings :)

I want to thank all of my clients from 2011 for such an AMAZING year!  In less that a year since we launched this business in March of 2011 we have held 205 full sessions and goodness knows how many mini sessions!  How awesome is that!?!?  Seriously so stoked!!!  I hope to kick off 2012 the same way!

But not that busy for sure!  I loved it, but I also love being home with my babies.  I love capturing your memories, but I have to be home to make memories for my own family.  So therefore in 2012 we will have a lot of changes taking place. 

1. Limited sessions.  10-12 a month...Will prob add a few more in the spring and fall months for holidays, but that will be it.  I will still hold holiday mini sessions, but they will be limited.  The last ones sold out within 48 hours so make sure you watch for those on FB!

2. Increased prices.  I wish I could do this for free.  Seriously, I do.  Its what I love with all of my heart.  I love the babies, the kids, the families.    But honestly after all the time & money I invest in this business I make under minium wage at the end of the day.  Most of you dont know that.  I promise you Im not rich.  This whole past year I worked  for under minimum wage and I didnt complain once about it because I LOVE MY JOB.  But, I have to find balance with my time & family and this is the right thing for me to do right now.  Watch for facebook specials I will throw out every now again and I will still honor my military discount PLUS I will be spreading the discount love to police officers & fire fighters! 

(Those of you who already booked for 2012 before Jan 1st will receive the 2011 rates so dont worry.)

Again, I want to thank you all who trusted me with capturing your families memories for 2011!  Hope to see you back in 2012! 

Xo!
DeAnna

1 comments:

Stacey Dunlap said...

DeAnna, I would love to follow your blog- do you have an e-mail list sign up that I am missing? Looks great!

Post a Comment