Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Project 52.


I decided I would challenge myself and take on this project with My Four Hens Photography & hundreds of other photogs.
1 photo a week for a entire year.
Heres to embracing my art, being inspired, and challenging myself.
Xo!

Week 1:  Resolution.


My resolution is to have more patience. I need more patience with my kids, my husband, myself, my job...my life pretty much. Im quick to snap and not to take time to enjoy the small things in life. I get caught up in my business & I let it run my life. This year I plan to turn it around and I will run the business instead and create more time with my family. I will also learn to embrace the imperfections. Im real quick to flip out if something gets spilled, a toy isnt put a way the right way, theres some grain in my photos like this one, etc...I want to embrace the beauty of it. Who says grain cant be beautiful? And I should just be thankful my kids have toys to play with in the first place. I want to be grateful for the dirty dishes in the sink because that means we have food to eat. I could go on and on. So to sum it up...Im going to embrace all of the imperfections my life has to offer because to me it is perfect .

Week 2:  Life.

2/52 - Life.
This weeks word was life. Right now Im making HUGE lifestyle changes. Its hard. I have a huge sweet tooth. But Im determined. I will be healthy. I want to set a good example for my kids: yes. But I really want this for me. I feel selfish even saying those words: "I want something for me." But I do. I NEED this for me. I need to be healthy so I can be better. A better person, friend, mom, wife. I want my family to be proud of me and I want to set a good example for them. But most of all I want to be proud of me. Heres to no looking back & to shedding 30 pounds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment